Play-Doh Creation

For my play-doh creation i remade the IHSA Cheerleading trophy awarded to the top three teams in the final competition for competitive cheerleading at state. I chose to create the trophy because it is one of my biggest goal in life at the moment to win or at least make podium with my team. I dedicated so much time and effort into cheerleading. My team and I have worked so hard to make it to these final and most important days. Making state was also a very big achievement for us which has pushed to work even harder.  The trophy also represents me succeeding in school and my goals.It has pushed me too not only pass but to succeed in school to my highest ability. Being motivated so much i have reached some of my academic goals that i thought i wasn’t capable of. By being supportive and motivating the trophy also represents my team in general.   My other classmates made play-doh creations that had to deal with their favorite foods, sports and activities. I think some of my classmates also made creations that had to do with multiple meaning like mine did. This assignment and activity relates to the writing process because you have to analyze and brainstorm a lot. I had to think of what would represent me in not just one way but multiple. Knowing that other students would see my creation, rhetorical situation played into it because i had to also make something they would understand and know.